Friday, October 29, 2021

"ORANGE" DAY

 Up to get this Friday started. Daughter dropped off the girls and EA was sleeping so hubbie fixed breakfast for IR and CA they wanted scrambled eggs this morning.  I went out to get chores done on a foggy cool morning but thankfully it's not raining yet.  I came inside and had a cup of coffee before heading out with IR and CA to pre-school. Today is "orange" day !!!!

This is CA's last riding time before she starts school on Monday. She is only going Monday, Wednesday and Friday to begin with to see how she likes it.  It was pouring rain when we got to the pre-school. After CA and I got back in the car I checked on my Publix and Aldi pick-up orders. They were still working on the Publix order so I made a stop at the Co-op to pick up some gourmet peppercorns we love plus some Ceylon cinnamon and ginger pieces. When we got back in the car the Publix order was ready so we picked that up and headed for Aldi where that order was also ready. The rain had slacked off and the sun came out by the time we reached home. CA had went to sleep on our way home so hubbie carried her in and put her on the couch. I was hungry because this is a lot later than I get home usually and my oatmeal and coffee tasted extra good this morning.   EA was also napping so I took the apple slices out of one of the dehydrators and washed the dehydrator and put it back in the sunroom. The other dehydrator isn't drying as fast in the humid conditions so I am letting it run another day.  I though about putting the dehydrator away for the season but I still have a half box of golden delicious apples that I may dry this coming week. I loaded 4 caramel cakes in my Honda to meet a customer at 1:00 in case something happens and I don't get back from picking IR up in time.  CA wanted to ride with me so we headed out. Before we got to the pre-school it started raining again. We picked up IR and headed home.  We came inside and I helped get them some lunch before I headed back out to meet the cake customer.  I came back home and ate lunch and fed EA another bottle. She has tummy problems again today and is only drinking about 2 ounces at a time.  We spent another rainy cool afternoon doing inside activities and snuggling.


Daughter picked up her girls to go home and get ready to go to the harvest festival at the pre-school tonight . D-in-love-A brought RL up to spend some time with us this evening.  After they left hubbie and I got evening chores done. It is a dreary cool evening with the sun just trying to sneak a peek through the thick clouds. I emptied 3/4 inch of rain from the gauge this evening from the last couple days rainfall.

Thankfully the fall festival went on without rain just cool temperatures and daughter, IR and CA enjoyed the outdoor Charley Brown movie.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night


No comments: