Wednesday, March 17, 2010

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY !!

With all the clouds and dreariness on this St. Patrick's Day there will be no chance of that rainbow with the pot of gold at the end!
After morning chores,exercise and breakfast it was time to go pick-up g-son from pre-school. We stopped at Lowe's to pick up some more plastic storage containers for my collection of cloth. Back home we had lunch and settled in for a little Spongebob cartoons before nap time.
It is so amazing how much he is growing up,some little boy bit him on his finger today at school. The teacher was telling me about it,she said it was his ring finger,when he stuck his index finger up and said "no,it was this finger",I have no idea why he thought she was saying it was the wrong finger. Some how I know he doesn't know the difference between ring and index fingers yet! When we got to Lowe's he didn't want to ride in the buggy, "because I'm not a baby" he says. That fact becomes more obvious everyday,he is definitely not a baby anymore,watching him grow and learn all the things life has in store for him is definitely a God Given experience.
While he napped I set up the monitors and went to work in my shop. Daughter came in and stayed with him while I worked some more. After almost 3 hours I found a stopping place,satisfied with how much I accomplished today. I filled all the containers I had and will need to buy more tomorrow.
After supper tonight I decided I had better tackle that mound of mail occupying the center of my desk! Well 2 1/2 hours later the center of my desk is cleared,whew! I hate sorting through those bank letters,telling you the changes that they are implementing. I was ready to chuck one of our accounts because of a new fee,until I remembered I have a life insurance policy attached to that account. Soooo that means a trip to that bank tomorrow to see what options I have,always something. Thanks alot Mr. Obama!!!!!!!!!
Don't get me started on that subject,but I will tell you what the legal assistant who is handling our estate probate said. She feels our President is trying to bring this country to its knees with all these new policy changes. And even on the IRS site when I went to look up the rules for Capitol Gains Tax it said something to the effect that under the present administration the financial laws could change daily! NERVOUS????? I SURE AM!!!!!!
Have faith in the fact that its God who is in control!
Thankful, Thankful, Thankful!!!!!!
Good Night and God Bless.

2 comments:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you too.... Be sure and wear your GREEN--so you won't get pinched.
Hugs,
Betsy

Anonymous said...

Ohhh..don't get me on about any tax laws and such. I spent yesterday morning getting tax papers filled out, papers I spent hours getting ready. Then they wanted an outrageous amount of money just for punching in the numbers on the computer. which I could have done if my husband hadn't said he was scared he would be in jail when I got through. Men!! LOL...

Just had to rant and rave a minute there, hope you didn't mind.
I feel better now.
Have a great day.
Pam