Thursday, March 25, 2010

I CAN SEE THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE WORKSHOP!!

Woke to a dreary day,after hurrying through morning chores,I was off to run errands in town. I had to pick up my Avon from my friends house and bag 2 orders to be delivered today.
I grabbed a salad at Ingles for lunch and kept going.I made it home around 2:30 and forgot to go by an estate sale on the way home,probably just as well because their is not a thing I need!!
After I put everything away,I went to work in my shop,I may actually get this finished tomorrow!!!
When hubbie came home he made a shelf for my radio and helped identify a couple things that I had dug out!!
After supper we went to work at church. This is the last Thursday the market isn't open,so next week I have to get on a whole different schedule.
If you are outside tonight where there are no clouds and wonder what that bright star next to the moon is,it's Mars.Mars won't be this close to earth again until 2012,and, no I didn't take this picture,wish I could.
The temperature today was a cool and damp 62 degrees,with on and off showers.
I was trudging in and out in a rain shower today when I saw this sign at a local church.Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good Night and God Bless.

1 comment:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

That's neat about Mars. IF my youngest son was here, I'd know about it... He has a telescope and enjoys astronomy so much... He's probably looking at Mars RIGHT NOW.

Sounds like you had a busy day. We had so much rain---so it was an 'inside' day for us... Got some things done!

With what is happening in our govt., I need to keep reminding myself that Jesus does reign forever.

Hugs,
Betsy