Tuesday, March 30, 2010

HAS IT ALREADY BEEN A WEEK!

House work and laundry Tuesday seems to come around so often. Today when I was swiffering my floors it was like I was doing this yesterday!
Today would have been a really nice day if the wind hadn't been blowing so hard,as it was it was still jacket weather.I did a little gardening today,cleaning off my mint and basil containers and got a nice surprise to see my oregano coming back up even ahead of the mint. I thought the really cold weather probably killed it for sure.This is the early bed hubbie planted last week,the fence is to keep rabbits out as this bed is below the house where there is a lot of these little critters. So far we have cabbage,broccoli, onions,lettuce and some greens planted.Ummm,can't wait for fresh veggies.
As I walked this evening along the creek,it sure looks different now after the neighbor cleaned all the trees out.When I talked to him yesterday he said a huge otter had taken up residence in the fallen trees. I would like to get a picture of the otter family,I see their slide on the creek bank, but have never seen them.
Tonight was a wake up call of getting back to my in season schedule of baking. I baked layers tonight and boxed up orders for tomorrow.
I'll have to bake some more tomorrow as I didn't have enough ingredients after the order for tomorrow that was not counted in what I bought Saturday.
Tomorrow will be a busy day with Avon deliveries and cake deliveries,picking up g-son,baking more cakes,icing all the cakes,whew!
As holly week continues I give thanks to God with all my heart.
Good Night and God bless.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I can't wait for your fresh veggies either :) Yuuuuuummy!!!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

HI Marilyn, You stay SO busy... I get tired reading about what all you do each and every day!!!!! I would love to eat one of your special cakes one day though...

I put all of my inside plants outside yesterday... Our temps are supposed to get up into the 70's today! Yeah!!! The plants I had kept in the dining room look really good. BUT--the ones I kept in the garage don't look very good... I'll water them and fertilize them and see what happens.

Have a great Wednesday.
Hugs,
Betsy