Friday, October 26, 2012

BEAUTIFUL FALL DAY

Enjoying the warm morning with the sun pushing it's way through the clouds from the outer bands of hurricane Sandy already.

This maybe the last 70's temperatures we see this year !!  After I got g-son to school and the chores done I started trying out a new house cleaning schedule. I had a lot more energy as I vacuumed and mopped all my floors.
Then I did a weight lifting video and took a nice long walk soaking in the warm sunshine along the way as well as the wonders of nature.
This last rose blossom is the biggest of the season and ohhh does it smell wonderful.

The warm weather this week has more of the azeleas mixed up.

And even the forsythia has  lots of blooms.

This sheaking hawk kept circling and flitting from tree to tree as I walked.



Wish I could have gotten a closer pic to determine what kind he was.
I baked 12 caramel,2 coconut,2 chocolate cakes today and then took a vitamin D break. Other g-ma is picking up g-son today so I spent the rest of the afternoon enjoying the changing fall weather and watching the pretty leaves as they fell from the trees in droves with the breeze that has come in today.

Sitting out in the patio the scene was so pretty and it is almost as if the whole world is sighing after a long hot summer.

At chore time I put the window covers over the hen house windows and watered all the plants that will be coming inside tomorrow to escape the freezing temps predicted.
Hubbie and I finished supper and #2 son came after his mail and then stayed for a nice visit and watched one of their favorite shows called Goldrush on TV with hubbie while I iced cakes. They are both fighting colds and I figured I would hear snoring coming from the living room !!
Grateful to God for a wonderful fall day and the gifts of creations He gives us each and everyday.
Good Night and God Bless.

No comments: