Friday, October 19, 2012

CHUCKIE CHEESE BIRTHDAY PARTY

After I dropped g-son at school this morning I had to go to the gas station for a fill-up. Every time I do this it makes me cringe, $3.58 per gallon and we're happy about it !!!!  That's what kicking the price to $4 per a gallon will do to you and you are happy even though you know the oil companys are making record profits !
I had a pretty routine morning except I only baked 3 pound cakes today after getting all the caramel cakes done last night. I was glad not to stand in the kitchen for hours after I had done a Richard Simmons " sweating to the oldies" video for my exercise this morning.
It was another beautiful sunny day but the wind was cool if you got out of the sunshine.
I got my Halloween decorations out and will have pictures later.
I picked up g-son from school so his dad could come early and get him ready for his birthday party at Chuckie Cheese Pizza in Asheville.
Hubbie and I hurried through chores early and headed over to the party that starts at 6:00.
Traffic was a bear going into Asheville but not nearly as bad as that coming out, made Hubbie and I both thankful we don't work in Asheville anymore.
We had never been to Chuckie Cheese before and it turned out to be a great place for a party especially for a boy like g-son.
There were rides of all kinds.

And games to play with his friends.
Basketball to shoot with coach Aunt T.
There was pizza to eat with his party guest.
And birthday cake for the guest of honor.
Then Chuckie himself placed the birthday crown on g-son's head.
Birthday wishes were made .
Then the birthday metal was placed around the birthday boy's neck.
He got to choose an adult to help him catch as many tickets as they could in the free ticket booth and he choose Aunt T.
And here they are, the entire birthday group except one who did not want to have anything to do with that big life size mouse !!!
It was a great evening of fun and I can't think of any better way for g-son to celebrate his 6th birthday.
He didn't want to leave after running from game to game and ride to ride for over 2 hours.
But all good things must end and we finally all were on our way home just before 9:00.
Thankfully  I have minimal work tonight to get ready for market.
Grateful tonight for a wonderful birthday for g-son and for safe travel for all his guest.
Good Night and God Bless.








1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Happy Birthday to your Grandson..that is a marvelous place for kids to gather for a birthday party! :)