Friday, November 28, 2014

OLD UNDATED PHOTOS

My last leisurely morning today.  As the warm bed felt good as I waited for the mid 20's temp to warm some outside before I ventured out to do the morning chores.
After breakfast I got started baking cakes. I baked 12 caramel,4 chocolate, 1 coconut, 2 pound and 1 blackberry wine cake before taking a break for lunch. Hubbie was outside on the tractor hauling in the logs from the trees they cut yesterday.
When he finished  we went to Walmart to pick up a package I had ordered, to Sam's Club and Home Depot to look at all their deals.
We found nothing we needed in either store but some food supplies in Sam's.
Back home the windy air had gotten really colder quickly.  We had about 15 minutes to rest before we headed out to do chores.
Back inside neither of us wanted any supper as we were still stuffed from yesterday and lunch left overs so I went straight to my cake icing.
After icing all the cakes and getting all the orders in boxes I got in a hot bath to soak my over worked aching back muscles.
To end the decade pictures for this month I have some old undated pics.
This is my uncle Cecil Pryor, my dad's older brother, holding his baby daughter(by the looks of her shoes)  , he also had 2 sons.

This is a pic of another of dad's brothers, actually this is Cecil's twin brother, Victor Pryor, with his once intended wife.  There is no mention of her name anywhere and all I know is he never did marry her or anyone else.
Victor owned was a judge out in Oklahoma and owned a large ranch in Claremore,Ok. In this pic is one of his hired hands.
And another of dad's older brother's was Homer Pryor, pictured here with one of his girlfriends. Have no idea of her name either.
This preservation method of these old photos has also brought some interesting attention as some folks have recognized some of the subjects with my family members in these photos. Another added plus for putting them on here.
 Thankful tonight for all the blessings of this day.
Good Night and God Bless.






No comments: