Wednesday, November 12, 2014

WARM BEFORE THE COLD !!!

Woke to phone calls from car dealers, uhhhh !!!
The Hickory Toyota dealer has called countless times today with information on the cars they have down there.  Daughter is in communication with the Easley dealer so maybe we can get her a better deal pitting them against one another.
After chores and breakfast I took a walk in the nice weather which will probably be the last time I walk in my shirt sleeves as a really cold front is slated to start moving in tomorrow and make it feel more like January than November for quite a while.

You can see the cold front line as the clouds with it push the blue sky over the horizon .


I went inside and started my baking for the day. I only baked 6 caramel,1 chocolate and 2 pound cakes.  This time of year is typically super slow at market as people aren't buying anything until closer to Thanksgiving.
El came by to stay while her mom went to the store and we had to get outside in the warm weather for awhile and watch the birds at the newly filled feeders.
After Re came back they went home for a nap and I tried to sit out in the patio but the wind kicked up and I went looking for a warmer place to relax.
The sunroom fit that bill and that is where my 4-legged kids and I were when hubbie got home from work.
5:00 stills seems early to start chores but by the looks on the dog's faces they don't agree,haha.
I missed a beautiful sunset this evening. I took this as I started chores.


I did paperwork and payed bills then iced makes as well as baked a lemon pound cake for a late order that came in.
Daughter is still in a quandary about what to do about her car purchase and was no farther along tonight when both dealerships closed than she was when we began this morning.
Talked to sis-in-law Sandy about our family Thanksgiving meal and we decided on short notice that this Saturday night would be the only time until mid December that we could do it.
I made it into bed at 12:30 am tonight so I am writing this at market and back dating it again.
I am Thankful today for the wonderful love of our Heavenly Father and for His guidance in all that I do each day.
Good Night and God Bless







No comments: