Thursday, November 6, 2014

WARM MARKET DAY BUT STILL SLOW

This was one of those mornings for me, seemed the more I hurried the farther behind I got.  With ringing phones, barking dogs and sprinkling rain I felt like I had done a day's work by the time I headed out to market.
I felt very warm and wondered if I was getting sick, then I looked at the van thermometer and at 9:30 it was 60 degrees.  Quite different from last weeks market days !!
Glad I picked today to wear this skirt outfit.

Good thing I took this pic as I noticed I haven't taken down my Halloween decorations, haha !!
Market was slow as expected today but I had a large order that turned into an even larger order when the ladies got here and each one of the four added to their original total.  I am very thankful for these sales.  Not many of my neighbors had the same good fortune today as evidenced by the empty aisles.
After market I went to the bank and PO and then stopped at Aldi and Walmart for groceries and baking supplies.
Made it home at 4:15 and got everything unloaded by the time hubbie came in.
I am worried that my blog book order has gotten lost in the mail. The tracking page shows it was to be delivered yesterday but the shows it still in Washington state.  I called the UPS office here in town and they told me the tracking number was not a UPS number. I got it from the UPS website so I have no idea what is going on. I e-mailed the UPS site that is showing the tracking and ask them for an update.
After chores and supper I snuggled on the couch with my 4-legged kids and took a much needed nap. I will hate I did that probably later tonight but I was so tired I needed it to make it through the evening.
One of my 4-legged kids, Bernie is very sore tonight , I have no idea what he has done but seems to be really touchy around his rib area.
As I came inside after shutting up the hens for the night this big yellow moon was rising through the trees.  It was an awesome sight that reminded me how Thankful I am to be one of God's children that He loves and cares for each day.
Feeling very blessed tongiht
Good Night and God Bless.



No comments: