Friday, April 10, 2015

BUSY FRIDAY

The clouds are winning the battle with the sun this morning as I get the chores done.

 I noticed this really pretty first Azalea blooming today. I can see this one in the window from inside the living room and it is a bright spot.

I had breakfast and was getting ready to start my morning routine when I got a call from daughter. She sounded really weak and said she had passed out and hit her head.  She wanted me to come get her and bring her car so when she got to feeling better she wouldn't have to interrupt my baking to get her home. I called d-in-love who came up and got me and we went over to check her out and bring her here.
The ride made her sick but I also think she might have a mild concussion as she has a knot on the back of her head from the fall.
She stayed on the couch while I baked 12 caramel, 2 chocolate, 4 pound and a blackberry wine cake plus a special order "purple cake".


I am giving this to the sweet man who runs the jelly counter across the aisle from me in market. He had skin cancer on his arm and is taking treatments.
His daughter takes him everyday to Park Ridge hospital for those treatments.  Her birthday is coming up and her favorite color is purple.
We have 2 funerals at our church tomorrow and are serving 2 meals so I baked extra caramel cakes for those and am making a large brocolii casserole later this evening for one of those.
Hubbie got off work early today as they closed his shop down to end spring break. He brought daughter some lunch home and she ate a little and said she felt better.
They both took naps so I needed something quiet to do for a while  so I sewed these three bonnets up, 1 medium size and 2 baby bonnets.

After they both woke up daughter and I walked over to Re's to get her to take daughter's blood pressure. As I expected it was very low 93/52. 
She is going to have to go to the doctor and have this checked out.
She went home to meet Josh and go out to for dinner.
As I came back home Aa and his dad were unloading a big track hoe to continue the road building work on his property.
After all the rain predictions we have not gotten any rain today and the cold front is almost here so I guess we will miss this rain. It is cooling down some after a muggy day in the low 70's it is supposed to get to the upper 40's overnight.
I spent the evening after chores icing my cakes and getting things ready for market.
Talked to daughter tonight and she said she felt normal after eating dinner.
Praying that the Lord guide her in resolving this issue and I pray for His healing hand on her. I am thankful for all my blessings of this day.
Good Night and God Bless

No comments: