Wednesday, April 22, 2015

COOL MORNING

Whoa !!!!   37 degrees is eye opening this morning. I always worry that the forecasters will miss the temps and get everything frozen that could have been moved inside. Thankfully 37 didn't freeze anything, but I will be moving things inside today in front of the 34 that is actually predicted for Thursday night.
After chores and breakfast I took a nice walk in the sunshine around the farm. Saw the first butterfly checking out our Blueberry blossoms.

Back inside I baked 6 caramel, 2 chocolate, 2 pound cakes while taking several phone orders so this week is shaping up to be busy.
After lunch I sewed up the baby pillow order I need for Saturday.

As the clouds took over the sky and it looked like the brisk winds would blow in another rain storm I decided to head into town to look over some suv's to see what my choices might be with the cargo space I need.
After stopping at the three new dealerships on the other side of town so far I have four choices, a Buick Enclave, Chevy Traverse, Toyota 4-runner and a Nissan Armada.
But the ones I looked at are not what I want, they were either only front wheel drive, had too many miles on them or too expensive so I'll keep looking.
I got home just as hubbie was getting in from work and we watched the news before heading out to get the chores done before the dark clouds bring the rain.

As I checked on the Quails beside the doglot I spotted this little Dove under their cage. He is evidently too young to fly even with his large size.
But he was very hungry and ate the bird seed I brought to sprinkle on the ground for him.Hopefully he will be safe under the Magnolia tree where he pretty much blends in with the leaves.

After supper hubbie crashed in the recliner with a bout of Tinitis in one of his ears and napped for the evening.
I figured bills and did the weekly paperwork then watched Survivor on TV before icing my cakes and getting things ready for market.
Grateful to God for the blessings of this day and striving each day to be more like Him.
Good Night and God Bless.

No comments: