Thursday, April 9, 2015

FIRST CHICKS

Up and out to get things done before market this morning. Hubbie was here to help until #2 son came by to pick him up to ride along with him and navigate his trip to Cartersville, Ga to check out an old restored jeep.
They left around 9:00 and I left for market shortly after.
Market was pretty slow today but I am thankful for what I did sell.  There were very few sellers here today so the customers that did come in probably won't be back as the market looked so empty.
I worked on my lap top some more. I am about ready to give up on it.
After market I ran the regular weekly errands and made an added stop back at the Bon Worth's womens clothing store to check out more items on sale there. I have never seen a 50% off sale plus BOGO. I bought several new tops.
I stopped in at Lowes to meet daughter who was buying some Junipers to plant on a steep bank at her house. She bought 30 of the plants , that's a lot of holes to dig !!!!
Hubbie called and said he and son were on their way back without a jeep because son didn't like the one he went to look at and didn't think it was worth the money.
I got unloaded and did the chores before they made it home about 6:30 . Thankful for traveling mercies for them as they had a long day on the road.
At chore time I saw the first hatch of the season of these 2 little Orpington chicks.
She still has 4 unhatched eggs, hopeful her brood increases.
I sat out on the front porch this evening and watched the sun set on the beautiful spring evening.
On a sad note this evening we received news that the oldest lady in our church congregation passed away last night. She was 96 years old and I had just talked to her last Sunday. Praying for her family , may God comfort them in the days to come.
Good Night and God Bless


1 comment:

linda m said...

I'll say a prayer for your parishioner. God called her home at a ripe old age. Have a wonderful weekend and Blessings to you and your family.