Saturday, December 19, 2015

GAVE SANTA MY LIST !!!!

Up and out extra early this morning as I think market will be very busy today and I want to there and get set up before the customers start arriving to pick up their orders.
It was a good thing we did get an earlier start as after having to break all the solidly frozen animal waterers in the 24 degree temps this morning it took a lot longer than normal and we only made it to market about 5 minutes earlier than usual.
Surprisingly market traffic was light and there wasn't much bought off my table so that made me very grateful for all the orders I had and grateful that I had taken the large orders on a day I thought I would sell out of the popular caramel cakes but that didn't happen.
I did get to visit with Santa as he stayed at market a couple hours this morning to take the toy list from several boys and girls who came through market.
All in all I had a very good day today and am very thankful for all the business the Lord sent my way.
After market I made supply stops at Sav Mor and Aldi on the way home.
 Love the different modes of travel on the streets at this time of year.


 I made it home at 3:45 and headed straight up to hubbie's work shop. The tire pressure light has been coming on and off in my Honda for a couple weeks now and I'm tired of looking at it !!!
After checking the pressure in all four tires and finding them all the same we decided to put a little air in each one until the light went off. Seems the front passenger side tire was the culprit so hopefully I won't see the warning for a while.
Hubbie helped me unload and get things all put away before we both collapsed for a nice rest before chore time.
I am feeling really tired so I needed this short rest !!
It is still cold only about 40 degrees as I do the evening chores. Some of the waterers are getting a skim of ice on them already tonight.
As I hooked up the Christmas lights at sunset tonight I thought this was a really pretty pic .

It felt good to get back in the warm house and snuggle with my 4-legged kids for awhile.
The cold isn't going to be here long and now this Christmas week coming up is predicted to set warm temperature records all across the country with our area being in the over 90% chance to set the records.
As I sit here tonight I am listening to the wind chime music coming from my front porch and thanking God for all the blessings he gives me each day. I love this season and I love my Heavenly Father.
God Bless, Good Night and Merry Christmas

1 comment:

linda m said...

I love your outside Nativity lights - very pretty. It has gotten colder here agin but due to warm up by christmas. Weather gurus are predicting warmer than normal temps for WI this winter which is fine by me. May God richly bless you and your family during this Christmas Season.