Thursday, December 10, 2015

HAPPY 10th ANNIVERSARY #1 SON

HAPPY 10th  ANNIVERSARY  #1 son and d-in-love.This picture was taken in August of this year before g-daughter arrived about a month later.

As I got ready for market today in a denim dress that I haven't worn in several years because of the cold weather in December I was thankful that our weather is so warm this year.
It is abnormally warm all over the country right now and everyone is just holding our breath to see when that "winter" shoe will drop and if we will pay dearly for these warm sunny days.
I had a decent market sales day with a couple orders that I had.  After market I did supply shopping and some Christmas shopping for my great nephews.
As I shopped I enjoyed the 70 degree afternoon without a jacket .
I finally made it home at 5:15 with g-son, who was here, a kid's meal for his supper. While he ate hubbie and I unloaded the Pilot and put things away before he left taking g-son to his first basketball practice. G-son was so excited about going to practice.
This is a picture of him in the green vest on offense.
Hubbie said he did as good or better than most of the 10 players on his team with it being his first night. His team had it's first practice on Monday night while g-son was at the Flat Rock Playhouse in his skit.
After getting all the chores done by flashlight and having a light supper I made a trip to Ingles to pick up some forgotten items from this afternoon.
When I got back hubbie had dropped g-son off and was here getting his late supper.
I worked on some Christmas gifts again tonight and then blogged.
Where does the time go in these days ?????
Thankful tonight for the gift of everlasting life and praying that this Christmas season bring endless joy for all my family and friends.
God Bless and Good Night.





1 comment:

linda m said...

We are enjoying warmer than normal temps here in WI also. It is so nice to be able to be outside without all the heavy winter clothing. Wonder how long our good weather will last. I got all my Christmas shopping and wrapping done yesterday and cards are in the mail. Can't believe I am ahead of schedule this year. Have a great weekend and God bless you.