Sunday, December 20, 2015

" LOVE" SUNDAY

Another below freezing ice breaking morning at chore time.  Guess I won't complain since this is probably going to the last ice for awhile as the temps get back warmer.
Church was special today with the choir proclaiming the gospel with a touching Christmas musical.
The "LOVE" advent candle was lit before the service began.

I took these photos during their practice session while I was greeting the early comers to church.

 Our choir director is also the band director at the local high school so the addition of these musicians is always a nice touch to his musicals.
It was a very good service and as always I am very appreciative of all the hard work of all the members.
Hubbie,daughter and I were the only attenders this morning as Josh is sick and #1 son's family slept in this morning recovering from a long week.
D-in-love's dad got home from the hospital this morning after a 9 day stay.
We had a spaghetti lunch for daughter and #1 son's family today.  Aa's parents took them out for lunch today after attending our church service.
G-son found a new seat.
He and I spent some time playing tic tac toe on a little game board I had after lunch.
G-daughter got her first driving lesson on their way home.
Haha, G-son wanted to know if these PJ's made his butt look big ??????
HUbbie and I had a restful Sunday afternoon watching the football game between the Carolina Panthers and the New York Giants which the Panther's barely won to stay undefeated.
After chores and a salad supper I put a heating pad on my arm for awhile as while shaking hands with folks this morning made it hurt more than usual today. Maybe that's something else I need to learn to do with my left hand !!!!
I thank God for a blessed Sunday filled with His love and grace for all His children. Very appreciative of His wondrous love as He sent His son to save us from all our sins and give us everlasting life.
God Bless, Good Night and Merry Christmas.



2 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Merry Christmas! You attend a very beautiful church! :)

linda m said...

Love the pictures inside your church and the family photos are so very precious. Blessings