Saturday, December 26, 2015

SUNNY WARM SATURDAY

Up and off to market this morning. I'm not excited about this day at all as I think there won't be any customers today.
And I was right as even with the nice 70 degree sunshine there were very few folks who came through market today and of the few that did venture through even fewer bought anything. The lady that ordered the 2 pound cakes came and picked them up and I started thinking about leaving early.
I stayed long enough to have my lunch of salad I had brought and then packed up. I am thankful for what I did sell today.
I made stops at Ingles and Aldi on the way home for some supplies and groceries for the coming week.
After hubbie and I got the Honda unloaded we took a break out on the front porch. Not many end of December days can be comfortably spent rocking in the sunshine !!
I went over to Re's house with d-in-love to have a short visit with Re's mom who is visiting for the day from Ohio. She had never seen g-daughter so as we all feel she is a part of our family they definitely needed to meet.
While we were there daughter dropped g-son off after a day of hiking up on Bearwallow mountain with one of Josh's brother's families. They have a son who is g-son's age and they get along well.

When we came home #1 son met us here and we had a supper of left overs and a nice visit before they went home. Love these two !!!
After they went home hubbie and I did some preparation for tomorrow's lunch then relaxed for the evening.
The rain moved back in tonight and is predicted to stay several more days. With several roads all around the county still closed by flood waters it could be a very interesting week coming up !!
God is good all the time and I can rest in the comfort that He knows best and He knows exactly what we need.
God Bless and Good Night.


No comments: