Monday, February 8, 2016

ANOTHER WEEK BEGINS

Whoa !!! I must have been tireder than I thought as I slept right through d-in-love bringing g-daughter this morning and hubbie scared me when they came into the bedroom to get me to fix her a bottle.  The dogs must have been extra tired too as they didn't even bark at her car when she came.
I fed g-daughter and got her settled and hubbie layed on the couch while I went back to bed for a few more  zz's . But before I did that I had to admire this morning's sunrise.

Chore time got me moving a short time later and surely woke me up in the cold 26 degree morning.
After I had breakfast I got laundry started and hubbie went outside to work on cleaning the fences off from the flood.
G-daughter slept until 11am and woke up smiling , gotta love this kid !!!!
At lunch time hubbie fed her some green bean baby food for the first time and it was a go as she liked it mixed with her cereal.

After lunch hubbie went back outside to continue his work and g-daughter and I played for a while until she got ready for her afternoon nap.
I finished 3 loads of laundry and went through some baby things I have to keep up with a growing g-daughter.
Re had a class to attend tonight at the hospital and she left EL and BB here while she went. 
BB thought he was one of EL's dolls as he sat in this doll stroller and waited for her  to push him around.
D-in-love picked up g-daughter and went back to school to pick g-son up from his theater class. They still need one more student to sign up to be able to continue with the class.
#2 son came by for a visit and to borrow post hole diggers to replace his sister's mail box post tomorrow on his day off for her. Her post broke off at the ground where it had rotted.
Re picked up the kids and hubbie and I did chores before having a light supper. The air feels like snow tonight. As I look at these  maps I wonder what tomorrow will bring for our area.

Today's high temperature was 43 degrees with 23 predicted tonight so the ground is definitely cold enough for snow to stick if any falls.
I am getting in bed earlier tonight to begin my new schedule and so I am headed to bath and bed at 10:30 tonight.
Thankful for the blessings of this day and grateful for His love and assistance in all that I do each day.
God Bless and Good Night





1 comment:

linda m said...

G-daughter has the same look on her face my son did when i would feed him. She is just adorable. We had snow yesterday most of the day - I shoveled a total of four times. Last night it snowed a little again so I have to clean it up before I leave for Bible Study. Blessings