Saturday, February 13, 2016

GOOD MARKET DAY AND FIRST BASKETBALL WIN FOR G-SON

BRRR !!!  A very windy 18 degree morning made the chores interesting this morning as none of the animals wanted to come out of their houses and I don't blame them but I knew the fresh water I was pouring in their water pans would be frozen solid again in no time so hopefully their thirst got them out before it refroze.
Hubbie and I made it to an empty market on time. The wind didn't seem to be as strong in town , maybe all the buildings were blocking it some.
Hubbie and I worked more on moving things around . We moved one of the large shelves from one window to another and hubbie measured for a bigger table behind daughter's tables. It looks pretty good and several other market vendors commented on how nice and neat it was looking. (did that mean it looked bad before ??) The 2 empty tables in the right of this picture are the two tables I just moved my things off of.



Now I just need to schedule some sewing time into my daily routines and get some more stock built up in my crafts department.
I had a pretty good day as several folks had birthday and Valentine celebrations that they bought cakes for. I only had one half caramel cake left for our lunch time dessert tomorrow.
I left market a few minutes early to come home and get unloaded so hubbie and I could go to g-son's basketball game at 3:00.
His little team played so much better today and won their first game by a score of 7-4 . They were a very happy group of little boys !!!
G-son looked like he was having fun.






After the game hubbie and I made a stop at Sam's Club to pick up a few things we needed and to Ingles for some Valentine treats for the kids.
D-in-love went to the "Wee-Trade" sale at the WNC Ag center today and got this bouncy seat for g-daughter. She loved it !!!!




 G-son was there to lend a hand and help teach her to use her feet to bounce around.

After chores hubbie and I had a light supper and relaxed for the evening. Hubbie watched the first Nascar race of the season and I caught up on some blogging and printed some Sunday School verses for daughter for tomorrow. 
It is very cold tonight and we have both wood stoves going tonight for the longest streak for both stoves burning in a while. The predicted low for tonight is 12 degrees and it will probably get to that at least as it is 22 at 10:30 and the skies are completely clear.
It's going to be a good weekend to cuddle with your favorite valentine for sure !!!!




HAPPY  VALENTINES DAY TO ALL AND MAY YOUR SUNDAY BE FULL OF THE GRACE AND LOVE FROM THE GREATEST VALENTINE OF ALL, JESUS CHRIST.
God Bless and Good Night
 

No comments: