Tuesday, September 13, 2016

G-DAUGHTER AND VOLLEYBALL

7am wake-up call today to get g-daughter. I gave her breakfast then did the chores before we headed out to her Tuesday morning at the pre-school. She didn't eat any breakfast and had to be pryed off me when we arrived. I think she is not feeling well after her shots yesterday.
I had remembered late last night after I shut the computer down that I needed to take all my rugs and furniture covers and bed spreads to the laundry after dropping g-daughter this morning so I loaded everything last night except the dog beds.
I got to the laundry at 9:00 this morning and had my pick of all the big machines. There was only about 3 folks in and out of the laundry while I was there so this is a good day to do this.
I got everything washed and all the things dried I could and was home by 10:30. This was about 30 minutes earlier than I expected. I got all the rubber backed rugs hung out on the clothes lines and then had time for devotions and a cup of hot green tea before it was time to go back and pick g-daughter up.
We met this little guy on the driveway on the way home, or really he was quite huge for a ground hog around these parts, and he didn't seem to be afraid of my car at all.
G-daughter and I had lunch. She still isn't eating well but I let her feed herself bites with the plastic fork and she thought that was great and something new so I got a few bites in her like that.


I got her birthday gift that we gave her out so she would have something new to play with this afternoon.
She wasn't much interested in playing with anything today but kept pointing out the window and jabbering something.

I asked her if she wanted to go swing and she clapped her hands and smiled really big. She is getting so reactive and is so smart.  She is saying her first word today and it is "dog" and she knows what a dog is as she points at them when she says it. Strange first word, not mama or dada but dog !!!!  Guess that means she is going to be an animal lover !!!
She loves to swing that is for sure.


She was ready for a nap and so tired but napping escaped her also this afternoon as well as eating or drinking anything much today. Hopefully she gets over the shot effects soon.
After d-in-love picked her up I got ready to go watch daughter's volleyball team play Franklin this evening.




Thanks to a photographer Randy for this pic of daughter.


They won 2 out of 3 sets for the victory tonight and had their victory circle review while the varsity team warmed up.

After dropping off somethings she needed from here I came home to do the chores and had a salad for a light supper.
Today has been a nice sunny ,low 80' s day.  A good drying day for all my rugs thankfully.
And just like that in the span of a a few hours we have our 10th named tropical storm named Julia. She is not expected to do much but bring heavy rains to the coastal sections of the Carolinas.
 
God is so good to me and I strive each day to glorify Him in all that I do.
God Bless and Good Night.





1 comment:

linda m said...

G-daughter gets cuter with every picture. blessings