Thursday, September 8, 2016

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY G-DAUGHTER !!!

One of those hectic mornings today. When these happen I can never really put my finger on why.
I hurried through chores and got ready for market but was almost 10 minutes late getting there. Glad there weren't any customers waiting.
In fact when I pulled into market parking lot I wondered why I even bothered to hurry ???
I had time this morning to admire these "city" dwelling Morning Glories that were growing on the fence separating market and the building next door.


After a really slow start I had a decent day thanks to all the orders I had.
As I left market and looked at the thermometer in the Honda I knew why I felt so wiped out after sitting in the hot market all day. 98 degrees is not a typical September mountain day temp !!!!

I ran my errands and met a lady for a late order pick up at Ingles on the way out of town.
It was good to get out in the country where the air seemed a bit cooler than on all that asphalt in town.
I got unloaded and got things put away before hubbie came in from work. As soon as he got here I went out to the high school to watch daughter's JV team play Tuscola HS. They made a lot of mistakes and beat themselves in the last 2 sets after winning the first set by a large margin.



After the JV game i left to get home to do the chores and have supper. Daughter called later to say the varsity team won 3 out of 4 of their sets for the victory tonight.
I can't believe it has already been a year since this little precious angel came into our lives.

My how time has flown by !!

HAPPY  FIRST BIRTHDAY G-DAUGHTER   WE LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK !!
 We will be celebrating later this weekend with her.
I relaxed the evening away and headed to bed for an earlier bedtime.
Thankful for the blessings of this day and asking for God's grace on all the family in the coming days.


1 comment:

linda m said...

A very Happy Birthday to your granddaughter. She is a real blessing. Have a great weekend and Blessings to you and your family.