Wednesday, February 22, 2017

BORING DAY OF HOUSEWORK

Ahhhhh !!!!  Listening to a gentle rain early this morning and getting to laze a bit longer in bed was soooo nice !
After chores in a light misty rain now I had breakfast and devotions then looking out at the still misting rain I did an inside walking tape today.  I like to do these periodically anyway because they cause me to use muscles I don't use when I just walk outside.
I was sweating by the end of this one, whew but I felt good .
I started housework and only stopped for a light lunch of salad then went back to work. I wanted to get the housecleaning done and get on to taxes today.
I got all the other info from the kids I needed this morning and finished and sent their taxes in just before hubbie got in from work. So now only our taxes are left to get done in these last 6 days of tax month !
After chores I watched this beautiful sunset as the colors peeked through the clouds.
After a bowl of tomato soup for supper I tackled the weekly paperwork and bill paying. I ended the evening watching basketball games. The first one between Duke / Syracuse which Syracuse won on a last second shot and then the UNC /Louisville game which UNC won handily but it was a very good ballgame.
Today's weather was cloudy and the early morning rain left 3/10ths inch in the gauge this evening. The temp reached the upper 50's and I kept a small fire going all day downstairs to combat the dampness.
The "Q" storm was named today as Quid comes into the western states bring lots of  snow.

Thankful for the undeserved blessings of each day and striving to glorify His name in all that I do.
God Bless and Good Night.

1 comment:

linda m said...

Sounds like a wonderful day . I do so enjoy just sitting and looking out the window at God's handy work. Happy you got the kids taxes out the way. Enjoy the "peace" while it lasts. Blessings