Saturday, February 25, 2017

MARKET DAY SATURDAY

Thankfully I got a very good nights sleep with Dolly seeming to be on the recovery path and sleeping through the night.
I got things done and we were headed out to market on time today. It feels like a summer morning today and these dark storm clouds were looming over town when we arrived.
Fortunately or unfortunately depending on how dry things are right now around your place it did not rain from these clouds but they blew away and were replaced with a few light clouds before noon.
These clouds look like a hairdo that is brushed and parted !!!

Market was pretty good today and I am thankful for all I sold.
Hubbie went home by way of Sam's Club to pick up some groceries and then went to help #1 son on his construction project in the upstairs of his house.
Daughter sent these pics of her and g-son's bike ride this morning. They couldn't have picked a better day to ride.

They rode the Swamp Rabbit trail in South Carolina around Furman University. Here g-son stands beside the "ghost" bike that  ID's the trail.
They had a fun day of bike riding and when they got home to daughter's house he got to ride his skate board on their paved drive way.

After I left market I stopped by a produce stand and got some nice Cranberry beans along with a couple other things.
These were some of the largest nicest beans I have seen in a while.
I cooked these in my pressure pot perfectly in 6 minutes. Our supper tonight was these beans and some Collard greens from our garden, yum !!!
Hubbie and I finished the chores in a much cooler evening with the winds getting higher by the hour.
Tonight we are predicted to have the coldest night at 26 than we have had in a long time.
I am tired tonight and looking for another nice quiet night .
Dolly seems much better tonight and we think an unnoticed different can of dog food probably caused her problems so she should be okay after getting it all through her system.
I am thankful tonight for the blessings of this day and I pray for all God's children as we all strive to be better people.
God Bless and Good Night





No comments: