Friday, February 3, 2017

G-DAUGHTER FRIDAY

Just as I finished chores this morning the phone rang with d-in-love's mom, Deb on the line. She sounded terrible and ask for help with g-daughter this morning as she was very sick at her stomach. I went right down and picked g-daughter up and brought her here for the day. Hope Deb feels better !!
After getting her and me some breakfast we took some time to play. She is serious about learning to hook these links together.
Just before lunch we turned the fireplace on in the sunroom and she loved to watch the flames.
And "moo" at the cows out in the pasture !!! Her hair is hilarious !!!  I love it !!!
Right in the middle of lunch she got quiet and when I looked I saw this !!!!  She slept for over and hour and a half like this, woke up and started eating gold fish on her tray just like she had never slept.
I took the opportunity while she slept to bake cakes , I baked 6 caramel, 2 chocolate, 1 pound and 1 blackberry wine cake and a pan of brownies for market tomorrow.
When g-daughter woke up it was back to her antics as she said "bye" a hundred times while climbing in and out of her little car.
My mom would be pleased to see her great grand daughter playing with this 3-way Red Riding Hood doll that she made many years ago.
Wonder what Bernie and g-daughter are up to here ?????
She is so active another short nap this afternoon was in   order.
After d-in-love picked her up I picked up toys and then did the chores a little early as the temperature is quickly falling as the winds kick up outside. We are in for another temperature see-saw next week.
Tonight is going to be the coldest night since last week end with low 20's predicted we have fires in both wood stoves tonight.
After supper I iced cakes and got things ready for market. This is super bowl weekend so maybe it will be a good sales day tomorrow. Although baked items are not on many super bowl menus I'm sure.
Thankful for the blessings of the day and remember a day hemmed in prayer is a lot less likely to unravel !!
God Bless and Good Night.









No comments: