Monday, February 13, 2017

PLAYDAY MONDAY

Monday morning seems to come too quickly most weeks for me. G-daughter was here at 7am and hubbie got up to get her breakfast started.
I did chores and then had my breakfast. G-daughter was getting tired so we decided to go pick up chicken feed and let her get a riding nap in. I also had to go by Staples for some printer ink so I can print off all our tax copies.
G-daughter slept the entire time we were gone and woke up as soon as we pulled into the driveway. She talked to the chickens and ran to the barn and back several times while we unloaded the feed.



We let her run some energy off and then came inside to have lunch.  She ate really good from the left over spaghetti . She was hungry and couldn't wait for us to get it ready for her to eat.

I got the weekly 3 loads of laundry started while hubbie played with her then I played while hubbie worked on one of our dining room chairs that cracked last week.
Now, where did you say the placemats go ??????
Peek-a-boo  mat !!!!!!!
She was really full of herself all afternoon and fought hard not to take another nap but finally fussed herself to sleep for about an hour.
D-in-love's school gave the staff a Valentine's dinner this evening at the Bible college cafeteria and she dropped g-son off here after school so she and #1 son could go have dinner.
G-daughter was so glad to see him especially when he gave her a lick of his valentine sucker.

Then of course she had to have her own sucker.
My two sweet Valentines who I love very much. That dark spot under her nose is a scrape  from falling off her mom and dad's bed over the weekend .
Hubbie and I took turns getting the chores done as the temperature dropped quickly making it too cold for g-daughter to get back outside.
The high temp today was only in the upper 40's with a northern wind that blew all day.
The warm temps of these past several weeks is strange for our area and makes me wonder if this is a sign of climate warming ????
Relaxed for the evening after everyone left and headed to an early bedtime.
Thankful for all the wonderful blessings of this day and for  the opportunity to watch my grandchildren grow up.
God Bless and Good Night.




1 comment:

linda m said...

What a blessing to be able to live close enough to your grandchildren that you are able to see them so often and watch them grow. Blessings!