Saturday, July 22, 2017

HOT MARKET DAY SATURDAY

Up early to get to market before the temperature gets too high. Daughter was already there with g-daughter I and had her blackberries and baked goods set up.
We sold well all day, she sold out of berries and we almost sold out of all our baked goods.
The heat was oppressive and we kept inventing ways to keep g-daughter I cool.
 She loves her mamma for sure !!!
By the end of the day we were wilted and ready to get in the cars and air conditioning.
We both headed here and after I got my Honda unloaded we met #2 son over at a neighbor's field to talk to her about both of them buying some land to put new homes on. She won't sell it to anyone else but has known these kids all their lives and she and I were childhood friends and neighbors all our lives so she decided to sell them both some of it to put houses on. I am thrilled it is only about 1/2 mile from me and it will make it much easier for them to get g-daughter I here and so much closer for daughter and Josh to get to work.
#2 son put his house on the market today and just wanted to downsize right now with a modular that has only the downstairs finished and is farther off the road than he is now.
It is another 92 degree afternoon but clouds around brought the temp down some into the evening.
I relaxed this evening and tried to recover from the heat of the day.
Thankful for the blessings of this day and for the grace that God shows me each day.
God Bless and Good Night

No comments: