Sunday, July 9, 2017

LAKE TRIP AND HAPPY FIRST ANNIVERSARY TO DAUGHTER AND JOSH

When I got up this morning I was afraid I had developed a case of vertigo with a dizzy headed feeling each time I moved my head. The back of my throat was also sore and my nose felt like it does when the pollen gets really bad. Right now with all this rain there is certainly very little pollen so I have no idea what is going on this morning but thankfully after I got up and had a cup of coffee and a couple crackers I felt much better.
I got the chores done then got ready for church.
After church hubbie and I grabbed a quick bite and then headed to Lake Keowee to meet up with #2 son and Tif who were already there.
There was a crowd there and we found son's truck in one of the upper parking lots and walked down to the dock where they were waiting on us.

 And away we went !!! I love love their new boat it is like riding on a cloud !!
#2 son skied for the first time in about 10 years, but he got right up and hadn't forgotten any moves !!



Tif didn't try her wake board as there were too many boats making the water really rough today but she enjoyed swimming in the warm lake water.
This is a really beautiful lake and this was a really beautiful day !!!
Hubbie and I left about 5:00 and left them getting ready to load the boat back up and head up the mountain .
We got home at 6:30 after stopping to get gas and a sub sandwich from Ingles.
It was a wonderful fun afternoon and brought back many weekend boating memories for me .
Hubbie and I ate our sub supper and then did chores and gleaned the garden so he could spray on this non-rainy afternoon.
We surely are most  thankful for our farm bounty on these summer days !!!!
After such a beautiful day at the lake we did come home to partly cloudy skies here but thankfully no rain fell today.
HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY to Josh and daughter. They went hiking back up to Grand Highlands where they got married on this date last year. Sadly the clubhouse they got married at burned down last fall but they still hiked around the area. This was g-daughter I's first hiking trip.
My what a difference a year makes !!!!!!!!!!!!
Thankful for the wonderful blessings of this day and for the greatest gift of new life for this wonderful couple and prayers for a wonderful life filled with joy and love on many more anniversaries.
God Bless and Good Night







1 comment:

linda m said...

What a wonderful and blessed Sunday you had. Happy Anniversary to your daughter and her husband. Blessings