Wednesday, February 27, 2019

BORING TAX DAY

Got up feeling totally dazed this morning. Thankfully the cold rain that was falling helped me shake off the daze as I got chores done.
I took RL to pre-school and came straight home. I ate a big breakfast thinking this would help me get rid of the effects of that dose of Nyquil I took last night.
I went downstairs and got the sheets washed then feeling better decided since I call February "tax" month that I had better spend some time getting daughters and our taxes worked on.
I got daughter's completed and took a break for lunch and to give IR some attention since she had been so good playing with hubbie all morning.
After lunch I gathered our paperwork and got started on ours with high hopes of getting them finished also but the Tax Act site I was working on had different ideas about that and started logging me off at the same place each time I tried to continue working.  Finally I gave up and tried calling them but the recording told me they weren't taking calls at this time ?????   Okay my thoughts on this are "if you're not taking calls during tax time what good is it to take them any other time?"
I will give my taxes one more try on another day and then gladly switch to another online tax preparer.
Daughter came in to pick up IR and go home to fix supper for one of her teacher friends that had just had a baby.
Hubbie went out to work on his wood pile and I went out to get the chores done. I had some extra work when one of my quails decided to fly past me out the door of their cage. The cat immediately saw the bird on the ground and smelled an extra dinner but luckily the quail flew over the hen fence and I was able to net him and get him safely back inside his cage with his girlfriend .
There was 2/10ths inch of rain in the gauge from the morning rain and the clouds hung around most of the day but the temperature got into the lower 60's.
Winter is going to give us a reminder he is still in charge next week as we get a chance of snow and well below freezing temps.
I did weekly paperwork and got things ready for market tonight. Thankfully I feel some better tonight and can do without the Nyquil.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night

1 comment:

linda m said...

Good luck with the taxes! Our weather has turned very cold again with more snow this weekend. Blessings