Monday, February 18, 2019

ROUTINE MONDAY

Up to get a new week started this morning with all 3 grands coming in. G-son went to school with daughter and hubbie fed the girls breakfast while I did chores.  There was 1.5 inches of rain in the gauge from the overnight rains.
I took RL to pre-school and then stopped by the Co-Op for another bottle of Elderberry extract. I bought 3 bottles last summer for $10 each and thought that would get me through flu season but I need one more bottle so I had to bite the bullet and pay the $20 "in flu" season price today but it is cheaper than the doctor and meds if I catch the flu.
I had breakfast when I got home and then got the weekly laundry started. I got 2 loads washed and 1 dried before it was time to pick up RL.
We were hoping to get to play at the park today but the clouds have rolled in and the wind has picked up making it too cold to be playing outside today. We stopped and had lunch at Burger King on our way home.
The girls took a pretend nap this afternoon.
They always play together pretty well on Mondays  as if they miss each other over the weekend .

I finished our three loads of laundry this afternoon. After d-in-love picked up RL hubbie and I took turns getting chores done. Daughter has her last basketball game today so she was late picking up IR.
I cleaned out some ditches along the driveway while waiting for all the chickens to go inside their houses so I could shut the doors.
All this warm weather and rain has made the Jonquils put on an early show this year.
At least they are a bright spot on all these dreary, cloudy , rainy days.
Seems as soon as one storm exits the coast another one hits. Oren made it's way off the northeast coast today only to be followed by Petra who was named today bringing more snow, rain and ice to the same areas. We are predicted to get some ice maybe from this one as it dips lower.

The line of the cold front dark clouds is already pushing the sun over the horizon this evening.

There will be a super moon tomorrow night but around here we won't be able to see it through the clouds and rain predicted so I took a couple pics tonight with my phone.


 Back inside we had a light supper and then I did some Curb market paperwork and caught up my blog postings .
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night.





1 comment:

linda m said...

I loved all the pictures. So nice to see the flowers as we are totally covered in snow. The snow along the sides of the driveway are so high I can't even have the snow over them anymore. Petra is expected to bring us more snow. Oh were shall I put it. Blessings