Monday, February 25, 2019

MONDAY AGAIN ??????

Monday morning rolls around once again and it just seems like I was thinking this same thought just yesterday !!!  My oh my how time is flying by right now !!!
This morning I am very very thankful that we still have our power and that there isn't a huge pine tree in our back yard. The wind blew hard all night and is still blowing this morning but with a lot less intensity.
Both girls came into to make sure I was up and getting dressed right after they arrived.
I got chores done while hubbie fed them breakfast and then RL and I headed out to pre-school.
I came straight home and had my breakfast and then got weekly laundry started.
I decided to change out all the furniture covers and bed covers today and IR was doing her best to help carry things around !!
I only got one load of laundry done by the time it was time to go pick up RL. We all went so we could stop for the girls to have lunch.
The Burger King stop today was a bust as neither girl was interested in eating anything and we left shortly after we arrived with the food in bags to come home.
The sun is shining and it is in the mid 50's but the wind is still blowing hard making it too chilly for a park play day.
We came home hoping both girls would take a nap as RL had went to sleep on  the way to pre-school this morning and the teacher had a hard time waking her up and IR only slept about 20 minutes on the ride to pick up RL.
We tried a couple different ways to get them to sleep but nothing worked so hubbie and I took turns eating our lunch and tried to get the girls to eat more of theirs but that wasn't happening either.
Some days IR wants to be like her older cousin RL but today RL want to be like her younger cousin IR and sit in a high chair .
I did a couple more loads of laundry and put away all the Valentine décor.
Hubbie took the girls outside for a little while this afternoon but it was still too cool for me as I feel like I am trying to get a cold. I stayed inside and did more housecleaning.
After both girls were picked up hubbie and I did chores and hubbie sawed the large tree top up and got it out of my chicken lot.
Thankfully nothing else fell in the high winds.
We came inside and watched the news of an impending snow storm that might be coming the first of next week.
#2 son called tonight and said he thinks he has sold his house. He put it on Zillow a couple days ago to see if he would get any action just out of curiosity and last night a couple came from Greenville,SC and looked at it and today they bought it contingent on the selling of their house which went under contract last Friday.
He and Tif have had a rough time this winter getting off that mountain getting to work and they both are ready to get back down closer to their work. Guess we'll wait and see if this works out.
To complete the decade pics for February I found this pic of the old bridge and road over Clear creek that runs by our pasture. I walked this way everyday back then. With the new bridge and road construction this view looks very different now.
Thankful for the blessings of this day and for the love of Jesus Christ.
God Bless and Good Night

1 comment:

linda m said...

Your granddaughters crack me up. Glad the tree didn't fall on the power lines. Good luck to #2 son on selling his house.. Blessings