Saturday, February 16, 2019

MARKET DAY SATURDAY

3/10ths inch of rain overnight made for a foggy humid Saturday morning as I got out to get chores done.
We made it to market on time but market was super slow today and made me really thankful for the 2 large orders that I had giving me a good sales day even if very few customers came through market today.
The former treasurer came in today and we went over some of the business that I need to keep up with now.
I also took all my pretty Valentine decorations down and put them away for another year.
Hubbie left to get home and work on his wood pile getting more firewood split.
I left at closing time and made a stop at Ingles for some roast for lunch tomorrow.
I unloaded my Honda when I got home and put things away then took a rest break before choretime.
It has been a cloudy day but no rain and this evening there is so much moisture in the air it feels like a misty rain falling.
We had a nice relaxing Saturday evening just resting.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night

No comments: