Friday, February 15, 2019

BUSY BAKING FRIDAY

Up to get this busy Friday started. I got chores done and then took RL to pre-school. I stopped back by Ingles to pick up some baking supplies I was short on with the 2 large orders I have.
I ate breakfast then we decided to make a trip to Asheville that we have needing to do all week. It isn't raining today and I'm afraid if we wait until next week there is rain forecast for everyday and I really don't like driving in the rain if I don't really have to.
I needed some more of the the cholesterol supplements that worked so well for me and the only place that sells them is in Asheville.  We also needed chicken feed so we came back through Fletcher and picked up feed. Our final stop was again at Ingles for a couple special sales items we needed that were in their "high noon" sales on this Friday. Each Friday Ingles has a sale that runs from noon until like 5pm that certain items are on really good sales and this week they had a couple things we needed.
IR slept all the way until Ingles and then she wanted to know where RL was when we put her in this little shopping car cart.
This was her first time being in the car alone and she did more looking back than forward.
When we got home we all had lunch and then hubbie and IR went over to daughter's house to check out an electrical problem and I got my baking started.
I baked 12 caramel, 2 chocolate, 1 coconut, 2 pound cakes and 1 pan of brownies.
Hubbie and I took turns getting the chores done and watching IR this evening .
Daughter has her last JV basketball game this evening at Enka . This is her and her team this year. Daughter is second from left in the back.
Tonight was also the varsity girls last regular season game and this is the coaches and the 4 senior players this year. Daughter is the coach on the left.
#1 son brought RL up to play with IR for a few minutes before he took RL on their Valentine date to the Lego movie.
Son-in-love and his brother Ben went to pick up some furniture and Kristen and Addie picked up IR.
D-in-love took g-son and his friend Nicholas to the Toby Mac concert in Greenville tonight. This was the boys first ever concert and they enjoyed it.




Hubbie and I had a much less exciting night than everyone else as we got things ready for market and I spent the entire evening icing all my cakes.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night

No comments: