Monday, February 11, 2019

BUSY MONDAY STILL UNPACKING

A little different morning routine today as hubbie is taking g-son to school because d-in-love has a doctors appointment.
Daughter is taking today off work since she also has an early morning doctors appointment and she is taking IR with her.
RL and I waited for hubbie to get back to resume her normal schedule just a few minutes later than usual.
I went out to get the chores done while she had her breakfast.
I dropped her off at pre-school and came home to have my breakfast. Hubbie and I loaded all the big boxes of daughter's things that were in our basement into his truck and headed over to her house.
She was already gone to the doctor but came in shortly after we arrived.
Her doctor appointment went well and baby is right on track.
We worked getting the boxes emptied and put away and Kristen came in and helped iron and put up curtains after hubbie got the rod holders in the walls.
Hubbie also worked on getting cabinet child locks on all the lower cabinet doors in the kitchen.
I left to pick up RL at pre-school , she asked me to take a picture of her at this little bench outside of her pre-school. Eli was a friend of daughter's little boy who went to be with the Lord very early in his life from a brief sickness that puzzled the doctors. RL didn't know him but she has always been attracted to this little remembrance bench outside her pre-school.


We stopped by McDonalds for everyones lunch on the way home.
RL went to sleep on the ride home but woke up as soon as we got to daughter's house. We all ate lunch and then went back to more work getting some furniture arranged and more curtains hung.
I left at 1:40 to go out to the middle school to attend g-son's AB honor roll award ceremony.
It was held in the media center and they had cookies and lemonade set up for all the honorees and guest that came to the ceremony.
G-son is the tallest in his class.



G-son also received a perfect attendance award for the first semester of 6th grade. We are all very proud of him and his hard work.

He left early with me and said he had a very bad headache so I gave him Tylenol and he curled up on daughter's couch and slept all afternoon. I sure hope he isn't getting the flu ,seems everyone else all around has it.
The internet folks came to hook up the internet at daughters and it took the poor guy 4 hours to get the job done and then I'm not sure there was any internet connection.
Daughter had to go to basketball practice so hubbie and I stayed with him until he got finished.
We dropped g-son off at home and brought IR here with us. She and I stayed inside while hubbie took his turn with the outside chores then it was my turn at chores. It was nice to be able to be outside without my coveralls this mid 60's evening.
This is some photos of their new house . It is really nice and when she gets the landscaping done and decks built it will be a beautiful place.


A large deck is going in here.

Son-in-love picked up IR just as I was getting back inside from choretime.
There was a striped sky this evening.

Hubbie relaxed and I did our weekly laundry tonight . Getting all 3 loads washed and dried before bedtime.
Thankful for all the blessings of this day and praying that g-son isn't sick.
God Bless and Good Night


No comments: