Friday, February 1, 2019

WARM SUNNY DAY A WELCOME RELIEF

Hubbie came in before my alarm went off holding up a set of keys to ask if they were #1 son's house keys. In my sleepy shaken grog I said yes.  He came back up a little later with daughter and all the grandkids saying I was wrong the keys didn't fit son's house. Then more awake I remembered what they did fit. Anyway d-in-love had locked her car keys inside her house when she went out to bring the kids up here and go to work so daughter picked up the kids and brought them here and d-in-love was having to wait until #1 son came from work and unlocked her house.
Daughter and g-son left for school and hubbie fed the girls breakfast while I got chores done. It is 25 degrees this morning so I will go back to getting the chores done before I take RL to pre-school.
I came back home and had my breakfast then hubbie, IR and I went outside to play and let Rosie run around and get more used to the place off leash.
She and Rocky are really wanting to get together but with him taking off like he does on occasion we aren't ready to let them loose together just yet.
And of course this little slider was happy she got an excuse to come outside !!!


We came inside at lunch time and we all had a good lunch before taking a rest break. Our rest break turned into a long nap for all three of us. Hubbie has been fighting a head cold all week and I haven't been sleeping well either with his coughing waking me and IR got up at 6am today so we all needed that nap.
Daughter brought g-son here after school today as she took some of her basketball team for milkshakes before their game tonight.
D-in-love picked him up on her way home from work.
Hubbie and I took turns getting chores done this evening. The nice sunny 55 degree afternoon has surely been a welcome relief from the last couple days.
Son-in-love and daughter came in about the same time to pick up IR and then RL called begging to come up and play for a few minutes with IR so #1 son came up and brought her.  He needed to talk to son-in-love and daughter about some work on their house anyway so they stayed until about 8:00.
The girls had a great time playing while they talked.
Hubbie and I got things ready for market and spent the evening relaxing. I am just hoping my nap didn't ruin my sleep tonight.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night


No comments: