Monday, February 4, 2019

PARK PLAY DAY

Monday morning rolls around way too early most weeks. As I dragged out of bed this morning and got this week started. I got chores done then grabbed a cup of black coffee as RL and I headed out the door to pre-school.
After I dropped her off I headed over to Asheville to my doctor's office for some follow up bloodwork. My cholesterol was a little high back in October so she gave me the name of some pretty pricey supplements to take to bring it down so I am very curious to see if they worked or not.
I will definitely give a follow up report on the results as soon as I get them.
My appointment was at 9:45 and I had a pretty long wait on a Monday morning so it took about 30 minutes for them to take one little vial of blood from my arm.
I got home at 10:45 and had some breakfast. I had taken a protein bar with me to help fend off a headache.
We decided to take the girls to the park after we picked up RL so I called Re to meet us there with BB after she picked him up from his pre-school.
We brought them a picnic lunch to have before they played.
They ate and then had so much fun playing together on the playground.






They all wore out about 1:30 and we headed home. RL went to sleep on the way home and took a good nap while IR and I had a snack and watched cartoons in the kitchen.
After RL woke up we took the girls outside in this nice sunny 65 degree afternoon.
There they go off on the one of many adventures !!!!
We decided to put them to work helping clear the sticks out of the garden and they thought that job was so much fun. Rosie wanted to help also !!




We were still outside playing when d-in-love got here.  G-son had went to Lowe's with daughter to do all the heavy lifting on some things she was getting for her house like a mailbox and post.
When they got here d-in-love took g-son and RL home and daughter went to her basketball practice leaving IR here. Once the house emptied out she conked out for a nap.
Hubbie and I took turns getting our chores done this evening. While I was finishing up late raindrops started falling and I looked up to see this rainbow rising in the sky.
The coloring was really pretty this evening as the sun and rain collided right at sunset.
It didn't rain much at all thankfully .
I came inside and we watched the news on TV. Son-in-love picked up IR after she woke from her nap and they went home.
We've got our fingers crossed that this weekend will be moving weekend for them into their new home.
After the house was empty I realized this was Monday and usually my laundry day and I have not done any laundry today. I gathered the laundry and carried it down stairs so it will be ready to get done tomorrow.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night




1 comment:

linda m said...

Looks like a perfect day to just have fun. Blessings