Saturday, February 9, 2019

DAUGHTER AND FAMILY MOVE INTO NEW HOUSE

Groggy this morning after having a hard time staying asleep last night because of my stuffy nose. My stuffy nose is gone this morning thankfully.
I got chores done and got ready for market. Hubbie left before me to drop off a roll of felt paper for everyone to walk on getting things in daughter's house.
Thankfully it is dry and the red mud is now dry and hard so it won't track as easily .
I put up my Valentine decorations at market while I waited on hubbie to get there.

Hubbie came in and helped me get set up and then he left to get over and help daughter and son-in-love move into their new house today. #1 son and g-son were already there helping. Their apartment is on the second floor with some steep stairs to carry things down so son-in-love had hired a couple young boys to come help and they really helped get the heavy furniture down those stairs.
I had a pretty good sales day today with a couple orders getting picked up.
D-in-love and RL came by to visit with me after making a trip up town to Sweet Frog for an ice cream treat.


I left market and went over to help in the move. I worked putting things away and emptying boxes from about 2:30 until 5:30 and got a lot of the things they hauled over today put away.
Hubbie, son-in-love and daughter made another load from the apartment and then hubbie and I came home to get chores done.
We had just enough daylight to get things done before darkness fell. The day has been nice with upper 40's temps and cloudy but no rain.
I forgot to make pictures today of the new house amid all the unpacking but I will have them tomorrow.
They are spending the first night there tonight happily with much more room than they have had in the small apartment over the last year.
Hubbie and I are both tired tonight and looking forward to an early bedtime.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night

No comments: