Thursday, February 7, 2019

RECORD BREAKING TEMPERATURES

A busy Thursday morning getting all the kids fed and getting things ready for market along with all the regular chores.
After I dropped RL off I worried about her as she surely acted like she didn't feel very good this morning.
I met hubbie and IR at market and we got things all set up. I had a bank appointment at 10:00 to get the market account set up in my name since I am the new treasurer. Thankfully I got to work with Rhonderia , daughter's best friend growing up and who I have always called my other daughter.
She has worked her way up through the bank and is now over the business department at this bank.
Anyway it took about an hour to get everything changed over. The new secretary for the board wasn't able to come with me today as she had to manage market in our sick managers place. I got signature papers for her and that will be all taken care of once I return the papers to Rhonderia.
Back at the market IR's other g-ma, Connie had picked her up and hubbie was manning our table. It was another very slow sales day even with the nice weather. I am out without a jacket this morning for the first time in a very long time.
Hubbie went to the dump and picked up a sub sandwich for our lunch then he left to stop by Sam's Club and get home to split some firewood.
I finished out the day and then made stops at the bank, Aldi and Big Lots to pick up groceries ,baking supplies and a baby shower gift for a couple at church who are having a shower Sunday.
On the way home I met hubbie and daughter at daughter's house. Seems there was an omitted inspection that stopped her from getting the CO today as she had hoped. So the omitted inspection is set for either tomorrow or Monday. Hopefully they get there tomorrow.
Hubbie dropped g-son who was with daughter off at his house and I brought IR here with me while daughter went on the basketball practice.
We got the Honda unloaded and got things put away then IR and I stayed inside while hubbie did his chores.
I got my chores done and then walked down to the storage shed to get my market table Valentine decorations out and up here so I won't forget them Saturday morning.
Hubbie and I at supper then we both collapsed. Neither of us know why we are so very tired tonight but seems both of us are pretty sapped of any energy and it isn't Friday yet !!!!!
Another winter storm was named today as Maya entered the northwestern coast and is headed across the country as a significant storm in the next several days right on the heels of
Our high temperatures today both for the overnight low and the high today broke records.
There were a lot of temperature records that fell today across the state.
We are getting back to more winter temps starting tomorrow unfortunately .

Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night

1 comment:

linda m said...

Sorry to hear that daughters moving in was delayed. I'll bet they are so anxious to get all moved in to their new house. I can't believe all the warm weather you are having. We are back into the bitter cold again. So happy the ground hog didn't see his shadow and we'll have an early Spring as i am very tired of Old Man Winter. Have a great weekend and God's Blessings to you and the family.