Tuesday, February 26, 2019

PARK PLAY DAY

Up and out on a cloudy cool 32 degree morning. I got chores done and then took RL to pre-school. Last night hubbie and I loaded all the furniture covers and bed covers in the Honda so I could stop on the way home at the laundry if the big machines were available.
All the big load machines were open when I got there so I did the laundry and made it home about 10:15 to hang out all the rubber backed rugs on the clothesline.
Thankful for the nice day to dry them in.
I ate some late breakfast and played with IR who was playing with these sunglasses she found.
We made lunch for the girls and headed out to pick up RL then go to the park to let them play. The temperature is around 60 and the sun is shining so we are taking advantage of it.








 They ate a good lunch and then played a little more with some friends they made before we headed home.


These three were seesawing and suddenly they all started loudly singing Jesus Loves Me  and brought a smile to everyone at the parks face.
RL went to sleep on the way home and took a good nap when we got home. IR and I played in the kitchen and playroom so she could sleep. I could tell IR was tried also but she refused to get still enough to take a nap.
After the girls left hubbie and I got chores done and then I spent the night ordering some things we need from the internet and finishing up #2 son's taxes and filing them.
I am definitely getting a head cold with my sinus feeling like they are on fire tonight. Looking forward to a dose of Nyquil and a good night's sleep.