Friday, February 8, 2019

BUSY FRIDAY

Up to a busy Friday with getting chores done while hubbie fed the girls their breakfast. I took RL to pre-school and this was the only morning this week that she didn't complain about going.
I came home to have my breakfast and get my busy day started.
Hubbie, IR and I cleaned house this morning .We didn't get around to much cleaning last week and it really showed so today was the day for a good deep cleaning.
Hubbie and IR shut themselves in the playroom and I mopped myself out the back door with just enough time for the floors to dry before we had to head out to pick up RL.
She was in a good mood and had a good day at school according to Ms. Kenna.
RL decided since IR was sleeping that we should come home and have lunch here.  We fixed the girls some mac and cheese and chicken nuggets with ketchup and they both ate good.
After lunch hubbie played with the girls and I baked cakes. I baked 3 caramel and 1 pan of brownies. I had a pound cake down on the list but decided not to bake it so we'll see if I was right or wrong.
After my baking I went out into my sewing shop and cut out a bonnet for a lady who ordered one to match a skirt she had. She also brought some lace to use on the bonnet and wanted me to add some of it to the hem of the skirt.
I thought it turned out really good and I think she will be very pleased with her outfit.
I also made another large bonnet to add to my sales stock at market.
D-in-love came in while I was still working on these and stayed with the kids while hubbie went out to get his chores done.
She left with g-son and RL when I finished sewing. IR went to sleep as soon as RL left and hubbie came back inside so I could take my turn outside with chores.
The sky is really pretty tonight as the warm weather leaves and more winter like temps come back as it is 40 degrees at chore time predicted to get into the mid 20's tonight.

Son-in-love's parents came up to help him pack up boxes tonight while daughter is at her basketball game so IR stayed with us until about 8:00.
This is the mood on Friday evening after a very busy week !!!!
In other news on this day EL had an award ceremony at school this morning and received an award . We are all very proud of her.
I spent the evening icing cakes and getting things ready for market.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night




No comments: