Wednesday, February 6, 2019

JONQUILS BLOOM IN FEBRUARY

Up to an even warmer morning today, wow this is going to be hard to leave behind after about one more day.
I got RL to pre-school and did some grocery and baking supply shopping at Ingles on the way home.
I had breakfast then got my baking supplies out and baked 3 caramel, 2 chocolate, 2 pound cakes and 1 pan of brownies while IR and hubbie were outside playing with the dogs.
When they came back inside IR went down for an early nap. While she napped hubbie went back outside to work and I did my ironing and some housecleaning.
RL's other g-ma, Deb picked her up today to spend the afternoon with her.
After IR woke up we all had lunch then she wanted to go outside to play in the beautiful sunshiny 71 degree afternoon.
I did my monthly paperwork from the Curb market and was very disappointed in my earnings to start this year but at least I finished in the black instead of the red like I have some years in January. But when you see a $130 profit for the entire month it will be hard to get enthused about getting things made to sell.
Hubbie met daughter and #1 son over at her house at 5:00 for the final walk through with the contractor. They found several little things but nothing major that son thought the inspector would not pass for the final certificate of occupancy on. That inspection is supposed to be tomorrow so hopefully they will be able to move in this weekend.
Hubbie took IR with him when he went over so that I could get my chores done and it gave me time for a walk which I have been trying to get back into each evening.
Look what this warm sunshine has brought out. Jonquils blooming in the second week of February has got to be a rare sight.

I came back inside and did the weekly paperwork then started icing my cakes.
Hubbie came home shortly after and said everything looked good at their house and #1 son had done a great job with the final grading.
I finished getting things ready for market and went to bed as I am still not sleeping great and feel very tired tonight.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night

No comments: