Tuesday, February 12, 2019

RAINY TUESDAY

Another different morning routine today as only IR showed up on time. G-son is still complaining with his throat and a headache so d-in-love is taking him to the doctor this morning. RL got sick in the middle of the night last night and threw up but seems fine this morning but she was waiting to watch her in case she got sick again and didn't take her to pre-school.
I was glad I didn't have to get out on this very rainy morning and drive anywhere.
Hubbie, IR and I all got some extra sleep this morning as IR slept for an extra 2 hours after daughter dropped her off. Poor thing is having a hard time getting used to the new house sleeping.
I got chores done and came in for my breakfast as d-in-love was dropping off RL so she wouldn't catch anything in the doctor's office with g-son.
Thankfully g-son just has a virus right now and maybe an extra day of rest will be all he needs.
RL and IR spent the morning playing together .

IR has hit the climbing stage and she  is up on everything.

And RL thinks it is very entertaining to watch her climb.

D-in-love came and picked RL up after the doctor's appointment and IR went right down for a nap after playing hard all morning.
I got #2 son's taxes started while she napped. I hit a snag and had to have son look up something tonight for me so that was my tax work for today.
Hubbie went outside and got his chores done during a break in the rain. 
Aa and Re dropped EL off to stay while they took BB to his Valentine dinner at his pre-school.
Hubbie fixed EL and IR some supper while I got my chores done. Thankfully the rain is still very light. I dumped 1.3 inches from the gauge tonight already and now the wind is predicted to start blowing pretty hard tonight.
Another winter storm was named today as Nadia blew in off the Pacific ocean hammering the same areas that just got hit by Maya with more snow.
Son-in-love picked up IR and hubbie, EL and I watched TV until her parents came after her about 7:45.
Hubbie and I relaxed for the evening.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night


1 comment:

linda m said...

Your daughter's new house looks so cute, I love it. Sorry to hear the grand kids aren't feeling well. This has been a bad winter for all. I am still snowed in. Hubby and I have been shoveling snow at least 2 times every day. I do need to get out today so hopefully I can clear a path for my car. Take care and stay warm and safe.