Thursday, February 14, 2019

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY 2019

Had the alarm set a little earlier than normal this morning to get going on a busy Thursday morning. RL was feeling good again so she was here along with g-son and IR. Daughter and g-son left for school while I got chores done and packed a lunch for market.
We are dropping Rosie off at the vet's office this morning for her spay appointment. She is a good rider and both the girls who were riding with me this morning thought it was  great for her to be riding with them. They threw some of their toys over into the back of the Honda so she would have something to play with.
Hubbie followed us in his truck with my baked things with him.
He took Rosie inside the vet's office and I left to get RL to pre-school on time. Rosie sensed the vet's office and hubbie had to carry her inside.
IR was delighted to get to walk in with RL to her pre-school class and then we met hubbie at market.
We got set up and then IR played putting little toys on the market bear 's back.

As you can see the market was pretty empty of customers this morning. Connie, IR's other g-ma picked her up and hubbie left to get his errands run and get over to daughters to put up her mailbox and get a couple other things done she asked him to do.
I ended up having a pretty good sales day and getting another large order for Saturday to go along with the 5 caramel cake order I already have.
I left market and made stops at the bank, the PO, Aldi for baking supplies and Belks to get some more of my Clinique make-up that I have used for years only to find out they aren't making it any more. They are coming out with a new full coverage make-up next month but I'm not sure if I'll wait for that or try to find another make-up I like.  
I came home and we unloaded and got things put away then went to the vet's office to pick up Rosie. Poor thing didn't know what to think had happened to her and she looked and acted totally confused.
It will be a challenge to keep her calm for a few days so the incision can heel.
We brought her home and took her for a walk then put her in her crate in the basement where she promptly went to sleep, I guess still groggy from the operation.
We have pain meds to give her so she should rest comfortably tonight.
We watched the news of more rain headed our way from the latest winter storm. Thankfully we are below the ice and snow that this storm is bringing to the northern states all across the country.
Happy Valentine's Day to everyone out there, I hope today has been filled with love and fondness.
Thankful for the blessing that Jesus Christ loves us more than we could ever imagine love could feel like.
God Bless, Good Night and Happy Valentines.



1 comment:

linda m said...

A belated Happy Valentin's Day to you. Happy your migraine went away. After suffering with them for many years they finally are for the most part gone. Have a blessed weekend.