Wednesday, February 13, 2019

MIGRAINES ARE NO FUN

Woke to the sound of RL crying this morning. She does not feel well this morning but after a while she got okay and acted like she felt better so maybe she just needed to get woke up better.
I stepped out the door to go do chores and my migraine vision fissures started. I thought maybe the cold air would help delay the intensity while I got chores done and it did a little bit but by the time I got back inside I told hubbie I couldn't drive RL to pre-school. After some deliberation on whether she was actually okay enough to go to school and she insisting on going because they were having Valentine lady bugs (??)  today hubbie drove the Honda and IR and I rode along.
RL loves playing hid and seek behind me when we walk in and she was holding onto hubbies' shirt tail going to jump out and surprise her teacher.

We came home and I went straight to bed to see if I could sleep the migraine which was now a throbbing headache off.
I was worried that I had more than just a migraine when I started shivering and turned the heating pad on.
I did sleep on and off all morning between phone calls .
D-in-love called about 10:30 and said she was going to pick up RL because her teacher had called and said she was sick.
I finally felt much better about 12:30 so I got up and fixed some lunch for hubbie, IR and me.
I ate but still felt like I had been hit by a mack truck so I just sat around all afternoon watching IR play while hubbie did some things outside and gathered the trash and recyclables .
#2 son came by for a visit and brought more tax papers.
D-in-love took RL to the doctor to have her checked out and they said it must be a little virus because all the test were negative and her throat and ears looked okay.
Hubbie and I took turns getting chores done and then after son-in-love picked up IR I tackled the weekly paperwork and bill paying.
Hubbie and I both spent the evening resting .
I didn't even feel up to getting on the computer so I 'm writing this at market on Thursday.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night

No comments: