Tuesday, February 5, 2019

MORE PARK FUN ON ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL DAY

Another beautiful warm morning to wake up to in February . Before I did anything else this morning I filled my ancestry tube with spit to have my DNA checked. The kids got me this kit for my birthday and I am just now getting around to sending it in.  Wow, that was a lot of spitting !!!!
I got chores done while the girls had breakfast. I took RL to pre-school, she didn't want to go today for some reason and said her tummy was hurting. Hopefully she will be fine once she gets settled in and playing with her friends.
I came home and had breakfast then got yesterday's laundry started. IR was in a good mood this morning and played by herself for a long time while hubbie painted a board for daughter and son-in-love to put their house numbers on.
We left a little early to pick up RL so IR could get a longer nap in and went to wash my Honda. I must have a bird that is flying over my car each morning while pooping in the same place because my windshield has been splattered the last two mornings ????
After we picked up RL we went through the drive thru at Burger King and took their lunch to a new park. We have never been to the East Flat Rock park before but it is better suited for smaller kids and it had swings which was a delight to RL.
The girls had fun on the new play things.






RL is a very social child and it didn't take her long to make a couple friends more her age and size to play with and they had a ball and one of the other grandmothers told them stories while they bounced.


They played until 2:00 as hard as they could go and totally wore themselves out in the heat of the sunny 66 degree afternoon.
We came home but no naps even with the very tired girls. After a short rest inside and some re-energizing snacks we headed back outside to play in the yard.
D-in-love picked up RL and hubbie rocked IR to sleep before we took turns getting chores done this afternoon. The hens are really kicking in their egg laying talents in this warm weather.

Son-in-love picked IR up around 6:30 and then I finished up the laundry and hubbie and I watched a basketball game between UNC / NC State which UNC ran away with.
I got my cholesterol results back today and they are amazing. I will be buying more of the Nature's Purest Cholest Factors supplements and continue taking them. I weigh more now than I did in October when the results were higher and haven't really done anything to reduce my cholesterol except take this supplement. It is pretty pricey but it must work so it is worth the cost. My total Cholesterol in October was 229 and yesterday it was 194 !!!!!!!!
The winter storm season is really kicking into high gear now with another "L" storm already named today following the "k" storm from earlier in the week. Lucian is burying the upper mid west in snow followed by the coldest temps of the season in some places.
We are thankful that this one will only bring us chances of rain in our very mild temps.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night




1 comment:

linda m said...

Congratulations on lowering your cholesterol level. Glad you are having some nice weather. I woke up this morning to a sheet of ice everywhere. We had freezing rain overnight with more to follow. Yuck