Tuesday, March 22, 2011

DAY AFTER SICKNESS ALWAYS FEELS EXTRA GOOD

G-son arrived at 7 am this morning and we went back to bed for a while.
He had a hard time adjusting to where he was when he woke up,asking where his daddy was several times. Since his dad came home from the hospital last July they have been really close so it is going to be an adjustment when daddy goes back to work.
It is really warm again today 77 degrees but there are some clouds passing over the sun today to cool it down some.
I did laundry and house cleaning this morning while g-son entertained himself by using blankets to make a tent in the living room in front of the TV.
At lunch he made himself what he called a "he man spider sandwich".....
He stuck pretzel sticks all around his cheese sandwich, but he ate most of it including the pretzels so what ever makes him happy works for me.

He wanted to help with the laundry but usually after he put about 2 pieces in the washer he was off doing something else.

After his mom picked him up I spent some time outside and I noticed some new bloomers in the yard.
There is quite a few of these particular tulips blooming around a bed in the front yard that I remember planting a variety of tulips in. Maybe the pack wasn't such a big variety or maybe they mixed and these were the dominate ones, either way I still think they are very pretty.


These are my favorite daffodil ,love this color combination.



This is the Almond bush that was only budding just a couple days ago.

Thankfully I feel normal this afternoon.
I watered the plants in the green house, I debated all evening about taking them out, but the temperature is supposed to go down next week so I'll wait as they are really getting a lot of tender growth on them.

Spent a quite evening just enjoying feeling well after yesterday's evening it felt good just to do nothing but sit.
Daughter has been house hunting for the last 2 evenings but is still looking for that just right deal.
#2 son came up to exchange haircuts with Hubbie tonight and told her he would sell her his house.
I am tired tonight after last night and my early morning visitor so I'm off to soak in a hot tub for a while and then I've a feeling I'll sleep like a baby tonight.
G-son is going to the zoo tomorrow so I get a day of house cleaning before he comes back Thursday and Friday.
Thanking God for a blessing filled day.
Good Night and God Bless.

3 comments:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

HI Marilyn, I thought your grandson was in pre-school somewhere. Maybe I was wrong.

Glad you are feeling better. Love your header --and your flowers (daffodils, tulips, etc.).. We have some tulips blooming now --just this week.

BUT--it's supposed to get really cold on Thurs. night here --and we have the possibility of storms tomorrow and Thurs. Winter isn't finished YET.

Hugs,
Betsy

Paula said...

Glad you're feeling better! I love Grandson's "he-man" sandwich- that is too cute.
Your blooms are beautiful- so nice to start seeing color again!

jeanlivingsimple said...

I have the same Daffs in your Header blooming. They are so beautiful.

The first day of recovering from an illness is always wonderful.

Cute G-Son!:)