Thursday, March 3, 2011

DOCTOR AND DENTIST ALL IN ONE DAY !!!

My day started off routinely,with morning feeding chores and breakfast, then the routine ended.
An appointment with my OB this morning went well,hopefully.
I stopped at Walmart on my way home to eliminate one errand for the afternoon and it's a good thing I did because during lunch I got an unexpected call from my dentist saying my partial was in already and to be there at 2:45. That gave me about an hour to do my in-town errands and postpones my Avon deliveries until another day.
I got all things done in town and had time to make one delivery on my way down to the dentist.
My partial fit nicely and I think it will be fine,thank you Lord !!
I didn't have to wait at all so maybe they know how much of my time this has taken in the past 3 months.
I stopped at Aldi on my way home,picking up my baking supplies and I made it home around 4:00.
It has been another sunny 55 degree day but the temperature is dropping quickly this evening.
After supper I did February paperwork and noticed how my expense percentage is going up each month. However I don't think this is the time to raise prices just yet,but I can't work for nothing.
After a short break I baked my cakes for Saturday.
It is suppose to rain so I don't expect much business,I have 2 orders so far.
It is 11:15 and I'm blogging while I wait on my last cakes to finish baking.

Tonight I am thankful for the beautiful area I am graced to live in.
I took these pics on the way home from the doctor this morning.
There is still many acres of open farm land in my area.
An old barn on an old dairy farm owned by one of my distant cousins. I love the colored blocks in the silo.
This is an old spring that is on the side of the road near the top of the mountain I cross to get into Asheville.
When I was a child this was the closest road to travel to get to Asheville and I remember we would always stop and get a drink from this spring. Now I don't know about drinking this water with all the houses that built up around it. I was surprised that there was so much water pouring down with it being so dry this winter.
Praying tonight that my doctor and dentist visits are over for a while and grateful to God for the marvels of modern medicine .
Good Night and God Bless.

1 comment:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Good News, Marilyn... That always makes one feel good--just to get those two visits OVER with!!!!! Glad your partial feels good.... Hope the doctor's results are good too....

Neat little spring... I doubt that I would drink that water these days though...

Have a great Friday... We have tons and tons of WIND --but it's fairly warm.
Hugs,
Betsy