Saturday, December 21, 2013

BUSY LAST MARKET DAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS

As hubbie and I got ready for market this morning the drizzly rain started to fall on this warm morning. It is 52 degrees this morning.
Market was busy this morning as daughter met hubbie and me there with her baked goods. We stayed steadily busy until after 12:00 with all the orders getting picked up and almost selling out of the extras we had.
Our market manager had to be taken to the hospital with a bout of pneumonia last night so we will be praying for Elaine during Christmas.
After market daughter headed home to clean house and I went to do some grocery shopping and pick up a few baking supplies for next Saturday. Market will be open only on Saturday now until April.
When I got home at 4:00 the rain was steady and the temp was still in the upper 50's feeling more like spring than three days before Christmas. However by Christmas it will feel like winter !!

As I passed by our farm pond this guy was looking for an early dinner.
When I see him stalking prey under the water I always wish I had my big camera with the 300mm lens for some close-ups.
The close-ups with my small camera are a little blurry.
After getting unloaded,sloshing through chores and having a quick supper it was housecleaning time.
Hubbie helped and we got all the cleaning done in about an hour.
I'll be glad to get back on my regular weekly cleaning schedule so these Saturday nights can be spent relaxing and snuggling with my 4-legged kids on the couch.
I am thankful tonight for traveling mercies for #1 son's family who made a trip with some friends to Dollywood today and have just arrived back home tonight.
Thankful also for the business at market today and for the everlasting love of Jesus Christ.
Good Night and God Bless.

No comments: