Wednesday, December 25, 2013

MY CHRISTMAS DAY

This is my much anticipated day of doing absolutely nothing but the necessary farm duties !  To bad my persistent cough is much worse today and I found that I actually felt better moving around than laying on the couch in front of the TV.
I caught up on my laundry with 4 loads today which gave me a purpose to stay on my feet most of the day.
Daughter sent me a pic of grand dog Tipper with her Christmas goodies.
I talked to g-son today for a long time as he described all the Santa gifts he got. He was busy playing his Wii games.  Aunt T went over this afternoon to challenge him in a game  before his family went to mom's families Christmas gathering.
Daughter came by for some left overs on her way home and #2 son came to eat supper here again.
I don't have much of an appetite so I skipped supper tonight.
My wishes are that every one out there in blogger land had a wonderful, safe Christmas day and may the days to come be happy ones.
Praising God tonight for the gift of His precious Son who was born on earth with the soul purpose to die for the sin's of mankind.
Good Night, God Bless and Merry Christmas

3 comments:

linda m said...

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. I had a very quiet Christmas - just hubby and I with a phone call to son and family. Very cold and still snowy here. I thank God for sending His son to save me. I watched the movie King of Kings last night. Blessings

Sandy Livesay said...

Carolina Nana,
Be careful with this cough, we've had many people around her with walking pneumonia. I pray you start really feeling better. Blessings to You.

Gail said...

Rest. Heal.