Saturday, December 14, 2013

SATURDAY NIGHT VISITORS

Yuck a cold rainy morning. As I did chores before getting ready for market I was wishing I could just go back to bed and snuggle under the covers for a while.
But off to market I went and just as I expected the parking lot was almost empty of any customer cars.
I am thankful for what I did sell and the day wasn't a total wash-out as there were actually more customers coming in than I had expected.
Everytime I looked out the  window rain was pouring down. I made 8 towel angels between customers today and even had time to check my e-mails on my computer.
Thankfully just before closing time the rain completely stopped and I got loaded without getting soaked. As I made a stop at Aldi for baking supplies for this coming week the rain started to sprinkle again.
By the time I reached home it had stopped again.  Hubbie and I got the van unloaded and things put away before we both took  went outside to do the chores while the rain has stopped. There was almost 1 1/2" in the gauge this evening.
A UNC/Kentucky basketball game started on TV at 5:30 so we wanted to be finished outside so we could watch the game.
We had two little visitors tonight while their parents went to a friends birthday gathering.
Little Evy is getting to be a handful as g-son can attest to as right after this picture she grabbed his ear and didn't want to turn loose !!
Another surprise visit by daughter made these two even happier.
One of her best friends was having a celebration after just recently graduating from anestheology school and had gotten a job in Morganton,NC so she stopped by here to kill some time and watch the end of the game with us.
After some blurry pics I turned my flash on to get this as g-son gave Evy a big hug.
UNC won the game and all as well as Evy went to bed and g-son played games on the computer.
We had a great Saturday night.
After the kids were all picked up hubbie and I watched some TV and headed to bed.
Very thankful tonight to have such sweet little ones around and for the opportunity to enjoy them as much as I do , I know I am very fortunate and am humbly thankful everyday.
Good Night and God Bless.

1 comment:

linda m said...

Those are such cute pictures of the kids. You indeed are very blessed. Blessings