Monday, March 24, 2014

BIRTHDAY MEMORIES FROM 1984

Up early this morning as g-son arrived at 7am. Hubbie took him to school while I waited on little Evy to get here. Her mom worked last night and needed to sleep this morning.
She is always a joy to keep and we had fun this morning although she didn't act like she felt supper good and we chased her runny nose all morning. Her mom came after her shortly after lunch.
Hubbie spent the day working on odd jobs outside. We were going to plant our potatoes but with the weather turning very cold and snow on the way we decided to wait.
After I did my walking video I went after g-son at school.  He said he had a good day for a Monday, I told him I knew that Monday feeling.
After he ate, he and Pawpaw went outside to play hide and seek. I stayed inside and drank some hot tea. I think it is cold out there with the 50 degree temps and wind blowing.
After #1 son picked up g-son I did bundle up and go out to do the evening chores.
I ate supper and spent most of the evening snuggled with my 4-legged kids, seems I just can't get warm this evening.
I have neglected my decade pics this month so tonight with this short post I will do the 1984 March photos of #2 son's first birthday !!
Both boys were in Biltmore Baptist Church daycare at that time and I baked him a birthday cake to share with his class.
He was not one for parties so smiles in pictures were hard to come by.




 Finally smiles !!!  That's #1 son standing on the left in the pic with the red pants.
We had a party at home with his brother and his cousins Holly and Aaron.





 Good memories, I can't believe this little boy just turned 31 years old  !!!!

Grateful to God tonight for wonderful memories of a very blessed life.
Good Night and God Bless.

1 comment:

linda m said...

What a little cutie. I still find it hard to believe my son is 44 years old with a fourteen year old son. He will always remain my little boy. Blessings