Friday, March 21, 2014

SPRING SNOW STORM ??????????

Got to sleep in a little this morning as #1 son took today off to get some painting done around his house and took g-son to school.
After chores and breakfast I delivered a cake order by meeting a lady at Ingles.
I spent the rest of the morning baking 6 caramel, 2 chocolate pound cakes and 2 blackberry wine cakes.
After lunch I did my walking video. The weather is really nice outside today with temperatures in the mid 60 with hazy sunshine. I could walk outside but I get a better workout with this video and then later taking a leisurely walk around the farm.
I watched the bridge workers bring in a huge crane this afternoon and get it set up. This is the first day this week they have been able to work because of the rain.
I worked in my sewing shop this evening going through old jeans to pick some out for aprons.
Rebekah and Evy came by for a short visit.  It is hard to believe Evy is going to be one year old in a little over a week.
Tonight I iced cakes and watched the UNC/Providence basketball game which UNC won to make it to the second round of the NCAA tournament.
With the weather so nice today it is hard to believe the predictions for a winter storm for next week but that is what all the forecasters are calling for.
Guess we will have to wait to see if Mother Nature has different ideas for the beginning of her spring season this year.
I am feeling extra tired tonight for some reason, just had some "Air-Borne" gummies to hopefully ward off any sickness that might be trying to find a crack in my armor !!
Daughter was the assistant coach of the "Blue" team in tonight's Blue/White allstar game. This game is the final showcase of 20 of the areas top senior girls and boys basketball players. It is a charity game and always draws a good crowd. Both my #2 son and daughter played in this game when they were seniors.  Now she is helping coach in this game, my how time flys !!! (She is sitting beside the players).



Our God is an awesome God!
Good Night and God Bless.

No comments: